Sunday 7th

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Anyone fancy getting out on Sunday, assuming everyone isn't knackered after Weymouth?
I will take Heart of Hayling out at 8.30 - please book on the system if interested.
There will be another session at 10.30 if there is enough interest, but only if the 8.30 row is fully subscribed.
Chris

Re: Sunday 7th

robina and chris
I can come if there's a 10.30. Chris B

Re: Sunday 7th - booking via new system

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Chris,
I'm personally not predicting being able to row on Sunday, but ref your comment 'pls book on the system', nothing is loaded up for the 7th as far as I can see....so you can't book.

Also when rowing organisers  - the people have access to Shelley's system - load up new rows onto the system - and while we are still launching down slipways by car, perhaps Shelley can fix it so there are 2 more slots, one for car driver for launching , and one for recovery - that way the organiser can see at a glance if they need to do anything to organise the launch and recovery or if they need to approach someone.

Re: Sunday 7th

Adam can do 10.30 on Sunday

Re: Sunday 7th

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Just for now, can anyone interested in Sunday rowing at either 8.30 or 10.30 sign up here? At the moment it looks as if we will be going at 10.30 only.

Re: Sunday 7th

Katherine West
Hi Chris I would like to attend the 10.30 session and Alan Mitchell will also be attending this too.

Katherine

Re: Sunday 7th

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi - Debie would like to row at at 10:30
I would like to cox please.
I am willing tow the gig to and from the red compound.
Meet at compound at 10:10 ?
Andrew

Re: Sunday 7th

Chris Partridge
Administrator
OK no 8.30 row but 10.30 is on.
Thanks for the offer to to tow, Andrew - see you at the compound at 10.10.
Chris