Summer Regatta Fitness Preparation

Clair Fennessy
This post is focused on those members NOT going to the Scillies who wish to be considered for selection to row in the summer regattas and includes the Jurassic League and any age group events (vets/s/vets).
Please can you email me to let me know your interest and I will email you the erg training plans as you all need to start training this month so you are ready at the end of May/beginning of June. The erg plans will also be displayed in the club house soon.
Please also contact me if you have any questions. You will need to prepare to complete a 14 min benchmark erg in the last 2 weeks in Feb. Then a 5k test at the end of March. Timings and dates are approx. My email address is clairfennessy@gmail.com

Many thanks

Clair

Re: Summer Regatta Fitness Preparation

Jane Cox