Summer League "Next Steps"

Greg Tutt
This post was updated on .
Thank you to all those members who have expressed an interest in rowing in the LPGC Summer League. It has certainly been popular and we hope it will be a lot of fun, with that competitive edge!

The Rowing Captains will be sitting down over the next week to put the teams together. Once this is complete we will put a post on the forum. Each member will also receive an email along with their fellow team members copied. It will be up to the teams to nominate a captain and they will be asked to attend a Teams call hopefully next week to run through procedures and rules.

As we intend emailing all team members, if anyone has any objection to their contact details being shared then please can you email me asap. My email is gregorytutt@outlook.com.

We will be in touch soon.

Regards
The Rowing Captains