Summer League Fixtures, Results and Rules

Summer League Fixtures, Results and Rules

Greg Tutt
Hi All Summer League Participants

Welcome to the Summer League Post. Here you will find all you need to know about the Summer League format, fixtures, results and rules. This will be updated regularly by the Rowing Captains.

Team Captains and Summer League Rowers are also free to share any of their team experiences and rowing highlights here too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11LLqpUevG1Ka2YvGC4bHKrNJGn_IcWO5an9JeFQQt1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to a great summer of racing in our home waters!!!!

Regards
The Rowing Captains

Re: Summer League Fixtures, Results and Rules

Molly Blick
Hey Greg I'm a little confused does this mean we just choose when to row completely or should certain teams organise their home races first?

Thanks,

Molly 😁

Re: Summer League Fixtures, Results and Rules

Greg Tutt
Hi Molly

All Captains are to arrange their home fixtures in any order they like over the course of the summer. There is no rush and no need to arrange fixtures on block. Your away fixtures will be arranged by your opponents in the same way.

CB will be in contact to explain everything in detail.

Regards
Greg