Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Can I have 3 painters for Weds? It will be the two colours going on the outer hull, so exciting stuff!

Patrick
Kimmy
Doug
Alan R

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

douglas smith

 happy to do the double, Matt,- wed for some painting and thursday for some boat turning

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Alan & Julia
Hi Matt,

Shoulder's a bit easier so count me in for Wed. Evening.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Thanks guys and Kimmy again, see you at 6.

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Matt can I help in any way this afternoon ? ,if so  please text me. Apologies I can't do Wed evening.

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

MtB⚓️
Yes please Robina, can I text you this pm when I’m down there? Matt

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

robina and chris
Yes, available all afternoon from 12.00

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

We had an incident tonight on HoH, the Chairman was attacked by a Black Mamba 🐍, he’s ok and was treated on the scene.
I’ll tell you about it Thursday night.

Re: Still banging the Drum 🥁, WEDNESDAY evening at 6 HoH

Alan & Julia
Fortunately there were plenty of volunteers with the necessary skills to administer the "Kiss of Life" - your secret's safe with me Matt!
Alan & Julia Robinson