Steve

Rachel Norris
Dear all,
          I know you will want to know that Steve passed away at 5am this morning surrounded by his family in the place that he loved. You won't be surprised to know that he dealt with his illness with dignity and care for those around him despite the devastating nature of it. The messages and cards you sent gave us both strength and I will always be so grateful that he knew he was loved and respected by you all.

Rachel

Re: Steve

MtB⚓️
❤️

Re: Steve

sharon
No words Rachel other than to say my thoughts are with you and his family
He really was a terrific man xx

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Jan 2020, at 08:14, Rachel Norris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Dear all,
          I know you will want to know that Steve passed away at 5am this morning surrounded by his family in the place that he loved. You won't be surprised to know that he dealt with his illness with dignity and care for those around him despite the devastating nature of it. The messages and cards you sent gave us both strength and I will always be so grateful that he knew he was loved and respected by you all.

Rachel

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Steve-tp60382.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Steve

Rachel
We are so very, very sad to hear the news today. You have a huge rowing family who are here for love, support and comfort - just reach out when you need us.
Jackie and Greg xx

Re: Steve

Simon Hughes
We will always remember Steve, RIP, love to you and his family.

Re: Steve

douglas smith

 very sad news. his caring and encouraging attitude will remain an inspiration to us all.
 peace at last. prayers and thoughts go to you and all the family

  Douglas
Jez

Re: Steve

Jez
Rachel,

Sorry to hear about Steve, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Jez and Bex
Jez

Re: Steve

Patrick W
So Sorry Rachel,
                           Steve was definitely one of a kind and will be truly missed

My deepest sympathy Patrick

Re: Steve

Such sad news Rachel.  Steve was a true Gentleman.  He will be greatly missed by everyone. Sending you and his family all our love.  And please do not hesitate to ask if you need anything.
All our love
Sarah and Kieran xxx 💕

Re: Steve

Nikki H-S
Dear Rachel,
So, so sorry to hear of your loss.  Steve was a wonderful man, always kind, always passionate about life, rowing, nutrition and appreciating the beautiful water, stunning views and rarified air which rowing allows us to enjoy.  He was very much loved and will be truly missed.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  Sweet dreams Steve.  Xx

Re: Steve

Sheila Tidd
Dear Rachel
I'm so sorry.  Steve will be truly missed.  You have been so strong and you will always be in our hearts.
All my sympathy and love.
Sheila X

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Jan 2020, at 08:14, Rachel Norris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,
          I know you will want to know that Steve passed away at 5am this morning surrounded by his family in the place that he loved. You won't be surprised to know that he dealt with his illness with dignity and care for those around him despite the devastating nature of it. The messages and cards you sent gave us both strength and I will always be so grateful that he knew he was loved and respected by you all.

Rachel

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Steve-tp60382.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Steve

Dear Rachel, We are so sorry to hear about Steve , we count ourselves as privileged to have known and shared such precious moments with him, both on and off the water . He was a founder member of our club a multi podium winner at the Scillies and taught us all about what to and what not to eat, above all we are going to miss him greatly . Thank you for all the love and care you have given to him .
Best wishes
Brian and Kath

Re: Steve

michelle jones
So very sad for you and his family. Steve was so well thought of. Nothing was ever any trouble. So sorry Rachel. Xxxx

Re: Steve

eimearoc
Myself and Wez are very saddened to hear the passing of Steve this morning. He was a great man.
Deepest sympathies to you Rachel and family xx
Eimear & Wez xx

Re: Steve

Lance
Rachel, I am very sorry to hear of the passing of my friend and skipper. Such a lovely bloke. With my thoughts and prayers, Lance

Re: Steve

Ali Copeland
Dear Rachel
We are so sad to hear this news. We will miss Steve. Much love to you. Ali, Ivor & Aisling xxx
Ali Copeland

Re: Steve

ChrisEllis
Dear Rachel,

Much saddened by the news but uplifted by the memories of Steve and the times shared with him.

Love to you and the family.

Chris and Wendy

Re: Steve

Glynn
So very sorry for your loss Rachel,

It was an honour and privilege to have known Steve, to have had the opportunity to train, row, be captained, coxed and be paired with him in a boat.

I and my family will never forget his positive approach to life, enthusiasm, kindness, wise words of encouragement and support and particularly the way he always had time for the kids. I know personally I learnt much from our many conversations which I’ll keep with me.

He will be dearly missed by all who knew him but all of us will take comfort in remembering the many special moments we were lucky enough to share with him.

All our love
Glynn, Adele, India and Deacon xx

Re: Steve

Jason Hebblethwaite
So sorry Rachel my thoughts are with you and your family.

Re: Steve

SarahH
Our thoughts are with you Rachel.
What a lovely man and such a huge loss.
Was an absolute pleasure of have known Steve.
Sarah & Andy x
12