Steve's funeral

Rachel Norris
Here is the link to everything you need to know for Steve's funeral including donations which some of you have kindly asked about

https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/funeral-notices/27-01-2020-steven-woods/

I know this is really unconventional but if you are happy to please would you post to say if you are planning to come ( just like a row no need to say if you're not). It's not for numbers, although that does help, it's because I am getting lots of messages from people saying they can't be there and I'm feeling a bit alone.

Thank you
Rachel

Re: Steve's funeral

Martin Evans
Hi Rachel

I'm sure with Steve being the popular bloke he was there will be plenty of people there. I'll be coming down from Nottingham to pay my respects and remember a great person.

Regards

Martin

Re: Steve's funeral

Rachel Norris
Thanks Martin . I know everyone loved him I just think it's proving to be a tricky date

Re: Steve's funeral

Hi Rachel, Mike and I will be with you.
Xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Clair Fennessy
Rachel
I will be there. I am not sure if I can make the Ship but definitely the church service. Xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Chris and I shall definitely be there.

Robina xx

Re: Steve's funeral

BevW
I will be there Rachel xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Simon Hughes
Kathryn & I are planning to be at the Church.  Simon

Re: Steve's funeral

Kimberley
I will be coming to pay my respects xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Me and Em will be there xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Sheila Tidd
Hi Rachel I'll be there. You aren't alone.
Sheila X

Sent from my iPad

On 5 Feb 2020, at 10:50, Rachel Norris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here is the link to everything you need to know for Steve's funeral including donations which some of you have kindly asked about

https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/funeral-notices/27-01-2020-steven-woods/

I know this is really unconventional but if you are happy to please would you post to say if you are planning to come ( just like a row no need to say if you're not). It's not for numbers, although that does help, it's because I am getting lots of messages from people saying they can't be there and I'm feeling a bit alone.

Thank you
Rachel

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Steve-s-funeral-tp60617.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Steve's funeral

Hi Rachel
Kieran & I will be there.  I have to shoot off at 2, but Kieran will stay xxx

Re: Steve's funeral

Lance
Rachel, I’ll be there, Lance

Re: Steve's funeral

Russ Waite
Hi Rachel,
I will be over to pay my respects to
Steve and be at The Ship as well

Re: Steve's funeral

Greg and I will be there Rachel
Jackie xx

Re: Steve's funeral

eimearoc
Hey Rachel,
I will be travelling for work but Wez will be there for Steve's hard work helping out the RSPB 😊 xx and for me.

Eimear xx

Re: Steve's funeral

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Rachel,