Staying Fit .... getting fitter with Becky Hawkes PT

Staying Fit .... getting fitter with Becky Hawkes PT

Emma Walton
This post was updated on .
Hi Giggers

We have had Becky coming round for the past 10 months once a week to work with Heidi .
She is lovely and has extra times available now due to the closures of the gyms.
Just had her round to our garden for Jem & Heidi for a hour this morning   Best thing was hearing them laughing whilst staying fit 😊.
She will come to you or meet you in a Park etc.
If we go into lockdown she will still be doing it online.
This is her number and she’s on FB . Sessions £20 hour £15 online if needed.
Becky Hawkes
Her number is Becky  07597203254.
Hawkes Fitness