Star's Rudder Yoke

robina and chris
Star's Rudder yoke has parted company with it's shaft

It has been loose for some time but now needs dowels and fatter screws.

Doug and I switched ropes with the spare which and is now by the door in thole pin bucket

ready for next outing which could be both Doug and myself this evening..

Cheers CB.

Will progress this next week if not already done.

Re: Star's Rudder Yoke

MtB⚓️
Chris
Big Si is helping cover for me, I’ll text him.

Re: Star's Rudder Yoke

simon sprackling
all fixed .could just do with a top coat of dark blue to finish .

Re: Star's Rudder Yoke

MtB⚓️
Thanks Si,
Chris can you change your title to include FIXED in capitals when Asbos have painted it?
Clare/Shling can you paint the yoke for us?

Re: Star's Rudder Yoke

simon sprackling
Will leave on desk in club house . unless there is appropriate paint available and i could paint .
Simon S