Star cox of the day!

Shelley
Molly joined us on today's London to Paris row. She spent the first half of it buried in a nest of coats she created in the bow of the boat playing games on the iPhone. I thought she was really comfy there and wouldn't come out to try her hand at coxing but she took up the opportunity immediately. After an interesting journey from bow to stern (climbing over seats, then crawling under oars!) Andrew gave her some instruction and soon had her yelling at us to give her ten!

She loved it and I think is going to become a regular guest cox.

Cox in training!

PS I've already booked her as a cox for the GRR!! ;o)

Re: Star cox of the day!

Paula Bray
And Mollys response as soon as we got home was " can we go again next week"!  I will send her into London for you Shelley!