Spirit's Rudder - FIXED

Sorry although I did not see it but I was told by one of the ladies out tonight that the rudder on Spirit was difficult to remove as the pin is bent.  They tried to straighten it but it would not budge - not sure if anyone is out tomorrow but could they have a look please.

Paula

Re: Spirit's Rudder

MtB⚓️
Pls send me a photo

Re: Spirit's Rudder

Paula Bray
Will go and have a look tonight.

Re: Spirit's Rudder

simon sprackling
have removed and will clean straighten and replace
Simon

Re: Spirit's Rudder

simon sprackling
i think the rudder had worn a step in the pin . so have cleaned out pinion and smoothed and straightend  pin so should be fine now  will check tomorrow

Re: Spirit's Rudder

simon sprackling
i think the rudder had worn a step in the pin . so have cleaned out pinion and smoothed and straightend  pin so should be fine now  will check today

Re: Spirit's Rudder

MtB⚓️
Thanks Si! Good fix

Re: Spirit's Rudder