Special Thanks for Weymouth organisation very well done!

Special Thanks for Weymouth organisation very well done!

Natalie
Special thanks to Brian and Kath for all their hard working in sorting the Regatta entry and details - right down to having car parking change and food supplies!!  Very impressive.

Mike for towing the essential piece of equipment, and loaning us Ben, his 11 year old son as a top notch Cox - he taught me a thing or 3!
Eithne for sorting out the teams - along with her own family and while recovering from being poorly - very glad you made it Mrs!  Or should that be Ladies Captain!  ;-)
And all others who took part, including support...  and made it a lovely day.
Even the weather behaved itself - albeit a tad cold!

Thanks all!  I am very impressed by those who rowed again on Sunday - coz I ached far too much for that!

Well Done!

Nx

Re: Special Thanks for Weymouth organisation very well done!

Jonathan Rowlands
Just wanted to echo Natalie's comments. I had a great day. Big thanks to the committee for getting it organised.
Jonathan.