Soton Martitime Festival

Andrew & Debbie B
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Soton Martitime Festival

Brian
Hi Andrew, the event is being held whilst we are in the Scillies but looks interesting.
Brian

On Mar 18, 2013, at 3:31 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian,
Just came across this. Is this is something we  ( and LAR ) should try and attend. Good publicilty maybe and might find a corporate sponsor and new members.  Maybe something for c'tee to have a think
about ?

http://www.nationalhistoricships.org.uk/news.php/463/southampton-maritime-festival

Andrew Berry  North Harbour,
LBA - WW TEAMS/EOSE HELPDESK and MAT  Portsmouth,
CIO Organisation  England
Business Transformation & IT
Phone: +44-23-9256-8619
Tie-Line: 37 - 258619