Social Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Officer

Social Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Officer

We would like to announce that Zoe Remnant has volunteered to be our new Fundraising Officer.
If anyone has any suggestions / help for Zoe, she can be contacted by email via the forum.
Thank you and good luck Zoe!!

We also have a vacancy for a Social Events Co-ordinator.
If anyone is interested in this position, please email me via the forum, giving a brief outline of what you feel you can bring to this position, and what Events you would like to organise.
This position can be held by a single person, or alternatively,if there are a group of you who feel you would like to do this together, again please let me know.
We would like to discuss this at the next Management Committee meeting 3rd September.

Sarah B

Re: Social Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Officer

Martin Evans
Well done Zoe. Hopefully you will get plenty of help.

Martin

Re: Social Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Officer

Thank you Zoe, This is a vital role in our club we will be happy to help .

Re: Social Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Officer

Congratulations  to  Lizy Brett who has  agreed to fill the vacancy as the clubs Social Events Co-ordinator.