SoN Bung

Greg Tutt
After SoN had been returned to the compound and the oars, seats, etc had kindly been returned to the clubhouse, Natalie mentioned there was an issue releasing the bung. After the off water training presentation, I went to have a look and I could not release it either. It needs a better person than I or perhaps a gadget like pliers to turn it. Not my bag!!!!

Anyway, I pushed her back into place in front of the other gigs and covered her, bung in. There isn't a great deal of salt water in her, so perhaps we can try again on the weekend.

Greg

Re: SoN Bung

MtB⚓️
Mr Spracklin has the biggest bung fingers, I’d prefer that over pliers.

MtB