SoL trailer bracket clamp - FIXED - thanks pad fairy SS

SoL trailer bracket clamp - FIXED - thanks pad fairy SS

Hi Matt,
As already discussed...

Thursday
Hi Matt,
Sorry to say some of my crew withdrew one of the support clamp lever things right the way out this morning.
To be fair they said it didn't clamp when they wound it right the way in , so they tried the other way.
As you and I both know this merans drawing the burred end of the clamp out through the female thread and damaging it
I think in fact it was previously damaged  and had not been reported.
I took it home immediately whilst the cover was being fitted and put the burr on my grindwheel but it still won't engage the thread,could you bring your tap up sometime and I'll come and have a go...
Thanks