🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 I’m painting this week! help required...🌋🚀

🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 I’m painting this week! help required...🌋🚀

I’m going to need to reach out to the whole club now, I’ve had good support from most of the Lady B’s but only half the Men’s B’s have shown interest!

Spirit has had the following completed and in bold outstanding, if she’s going to Splash in time to take over from Star then more people need to step up:

- Dried out
- Internally sanded
- Internally primed
- Internally undercoated
- Internal first coat gloss
- No 6 pin, lower plate replaced with new copper nails and roves

- Internal second coat gloss

- Internal Blue painting
- Internal timber repairs, ¼ turn grommets, rails, stern post
- Rotate
- Sand hull
- Prime
- Undercoat
- Gloss x 3
- Rotate
- Fix any problems
- Splash

Please sign up below for assistance

Thursday 21st Dougie 3pmJane tbc 5pmPaul 6:30pmBen 8:00
Friday 22nd
Sat23rd Stuart 9:30
Sun24thRoo 8:00Eimear 9:30 Paula 9:30Aileen 9:30Clair 9:30 sanding

Mon 25th
Nat after 16:30
Jack tbc

Tues 26th
Jason 6pm
Jane 6:15pm
Clair F
Rachel 6pm

Nat tbc
Jack tbc

Weds 27th
Am
Star dressing pm

Thurs 28th
Clair F evening
Jane 5:15pm

Fri 29th

Thanks MtB

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!!

douglas smith

 Matt

 i can do from 3pm today

 Douglas

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!!

Paul Jones
Hi Matt.
I’m available from 6.30 this evening.

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!!

Ok Dougie I’ll get there for 3 and Paul I’ll be there too.
Jane might be there for 5.
Keep em coming!

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Matt happy to help next week.  I can do the following:

Monday 16:30 - 21:00  subject to cover, so if you do need me I can sort that
Wed 16:30 - 19:00
and then I am travelling apologies.

If we need a push on I can also do Tues 16:30 - 19:00 but it means cancelling bootcamp - willing to bribe

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

MtB⚓️
Nat Monday 16:30 sounds good for as long as u can bear....

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

eimearoc
Hey Matt

I can do Sunday after Ladies.

Thanks
Eimear

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Emma Walton
I will be there about 6.30 tonight with your tea 😆 & help x

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Matt cover confirmed I can help Monday.

Wishing it was tonight though...tea sounds great

Emma what a great sport and SUPPORT you are!!  Massive thank you from all of us!

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

michelle jones
Hi Matt I will be up with Paul tonight to help.

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

StuartJ
I can do Saturday after 9.30

Stuart

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Paula Bray
Hi can do whatever is required Sunday after Ladies training and Tuesday evening.

Paula

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Clair Fennessy
Hi there. Can’t do any glossing but can help roster, sand and do primer. Just let me know what day or evening x

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Thanks for the gloss work today Rachel, Ali, Brian, Kimmy, Simon, Adam(banned).
I’ll be down there tonight for more fun around 7pm if anyone else is as sad as me?

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Updated helpers

Re: ♾➿➰ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required!! 🌋🚀

Aileen
Sunday after rowing

Re: 🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required this week!! 🌋🚀

I’ve got a few tbc’s for this week, can you firm up on a date of your choice pls.
I need lots more volunteers this week to push her over the hump....if you’ve not really helped much so far then this is your chance!

Re: 🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required this week!! 🌋🚀

Clair Fennessy
I should be training in the clubhouse on tues and thurs eve so can help then. Times are tbc x

Re: 🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required this week!! 🌋🚀

Matt I'm not here Thurs... will be in Penzance hopefully sipping Tribute.  Will be there tonight though.

Re: 🚀⛵️ SoL Rev 3.0 Painting help required this week!! 🌋🚀

Jane Cox
Matt, this week I might be able to help Tues for an hour (6:15-7:15) will confirm tomorrow
Thursday - can do same as last week 5:15(ish) until training at 7
12