Slipway cleaners part 2

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Jonathan Rowlands
Sorry Allard I am unable to help on Friday, but as per my previous post I can do some clearing on Monday so I am happy for you to give me any clearing jobs that can't be done on Friday.

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Sorry Allard I cant do Friday evening but provided Sunday rowing nis at 8.00am will be back at 9.30 to help.  let me know!

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Allard
I can help on Friday if you decide to go ahead then but am not available Sunday I am afraid.

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Ok Allard , will be there for Friday. Brian

On Jun 11, 2013, at 6:14 PM, "Allard [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear rowers, I would like your personal opinion how far down the slipway needs to be cleaned? and if it is okay with everybody else to clean the foreshore on Friday evening from 7:00 PM? The reason I am asking this due to the Brownsea Island Race on Saturday and the last opportunity for ladies and mens training sessions on Sunday. Kind regards, Allard

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Slipway-cleaners-part-2-tp761.html

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Hi Allard, i have advised Ian at the Marina that we will be there on friday night to tidy up the slipway area, and Have got some rubble sacks for us to put the debrie into.

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Alan & Julia
Hi Allard,

I can't do Friday evening but still on for Sunday morning.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Slipway cleaners part 2

Hi Allard, I will be there on Friday along with Alan Bridle and some ruble sacks to pick up a few stones.brian