Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

Paula Bray
Hi Allard - I am rowing at 8.00am to 9.30am "hopefully" but will help afterwards if that ok unless of course boat needs to be put away. Paula

Re: Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

I shall be there.

Re: Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Allard
I am able to help but also wanted to train this weekend but can only make the Sunday session which is the same time you are planning to clear the slip. I can be available on Monday evening after 7pm - any good?

Re: Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

Alan & Julia
Hi Allard,

As promised Friday evening, I'll be there.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Slipway cleaners needed on 16-06-2013

Errolg
Hi Allard,

I am sure should be available first thing on Sunday morning for a couple of hours.

Cheers,

Errol