Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

Andrew Berry
I know its short notice but we have boats sitting out there being unused. So on the same basis as the midweek rows, no training, no destination does anyone fancy a row meet at clubhouse 12 midday. Out for between an hour and 2 hours.

1 boat only, first come first served.

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

cox Andrew
1 Debbie

Re: Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

BevW
Hi,
I can't make today unfortunately but I'd be up for a Sunday JustRow if it became a regular thing, especially as I am not doing a good job of getting to the mid-week ones!!  I won't be able to do every week, but it would be good to know if there is interest from enough people to run this regularly.
Thanks
Bev

Re: Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

Morning Andrew
Sorry, unable to row due to family commitments but thanks for offering this opportunity. Would have taken you up on it normally.
Cheers Derek and Mary

Re: Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

Lee Farquhar
Hi, Good idea , but , Im a bit tied up and just seen the notice,Cheers

Re: Short notice row - casual row today 12.00

Zoe R
I would be interested in a Sunday “Just Row” session if this becomes a thing.
Zoë x