Seahawk Trailer Repair

Greg Tutt
Hi
I noticed that one of the tyres on the Seahawk trailer that is in the compound is quite deflated. This trailer will be used to take Seahawk to the Junior Sprint Regatta on Saturday 8/7. Perry will not be back until this day and will not wish to be dealing with trailer repairs on his return, especially with the limited time he/we will have on that day.
Can the GG Club help please?
Thanks
Greg

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

MtB⚓️
Ok Greg we'll look after it.
Alan is that something that you can do if I arrange some muscle to help out? Maybe Patrick or Paul?

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Greg Tutt
Thank you Matt.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Paul or Doug could you hook up with Patrick and pop to the compound together to look over the trailer inc the tyre? Can you make sure there's a jack kit, brace and spare wheel available for the short journey also.
Could you give all the trailers a good coat of looking at while you are there? Copper grease is in my garage if you need it.
I'll also organise a full service evening for the trailers with all the available GG techs shortly.

Let me know if you are all over this guys or that you need more people.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Paul Jones
I will inflate tyre this evening & see if it stays up for long. If deflates over 24 hours then I will remove wheel & take to have new tyre or puncture repair it at West town tyres.
Where is the key for the compound kept?
Sorry I cannot help with the general trailer maintenance, but willing to watch & learn from others & do it next time.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Thanks Paul, the key is on the hook in the club, big white fob.
Cheers
Matt

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Natalie
Paul as you walk in the main door and turn left into the signing in area, as you stand in that door way look to the right it hangs up on an hook just above eye level.  Good luck.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Greg Tutt
Thanks Paul.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Perry, is Seahawk coming back to Hayling soon? I'll fix the slow puncture properly if so.

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Perry
Thanks GGs - I have it covered through the RN.  Hope to get a full service done in the next couple of weeks

Perry

Re: Seahawk Trailer Repair

Ok Perry, no worries, it would be nice to put something back your way after all the help you give the club! We'll find a way...