🛠 Seahawk Repair Page 🎯

MtB⚓️
🚀 Starter page for Seahawk running repairs.

Current status:
• On frenchmen in compound, requires relocating to trailer
• Stretcher cracked, new stretcher required, fashion from Scillies spare, located in container?
• Survey for other defects

Please update below if you are part of the solution!

Re: 🛠 Seahawk Repair Page 🎯

simon sprackling
Weymouth cancelled so after mens row can help with stretcher and trailer.
A bosun no 3

Re: 🛠 Seahawk Repair Page 🎯

Clare Gibbs
I'll pop down after men's row to see if I can be of any help too.
AsBo Gibbs

Re: 🛠 Seahawk Repair Page 🎯

Clare Gibbs
Couple of defects noted yesterday -

Bow end, screw missing from metal band.

Wood very soft and wet on this gouge, it needs drying out before being protected.