Scilly campers!

Marion
I have just sent out reams of information to Email addresses for those camping in the Scillies. If you have general questions, it would be good to put them on here so we can all contribute to answers i.e. If anyone is looking to share tents and has not yet made arrangements etc or if anyone is taking bits of equipment that we can share and avoid others needing to take them? I am taking a battery powered pump for inflating airbeds if that helps anyone! Share your questions, ideas, thoughts..............