Scilly Isles warning

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Going to the World Champs? Beware...there's a crime wave.

Re: Scilly Isles warning

robina and chris
Love it!!!

On our first visit the resident Cop was only 5ft tall,
affectionately known as' Laptop' -he was too small to be a P.C.

Re: Scilly Isles warning

Perry
My Uncle was the Police Sargent in St Mary's in the mid 70's, so I spent a lot of my Summer hols at the station.  The cells below the police house were pretty busy then - but mainly with livestock, including at one point a small bullock called Charlie, which he imported from the mainland and kept inside until it was old enough to go into his field!  Seems things don't change that quickly in the far SW!