Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

robina and chris
The camping spaces go on sale on 1st Oct and we have to act quickly.
I have emailed the membership but not sure if I have details of all new members.
If you haven't received an email and are thinking of coming to Scilly May 3 -5 2014,
please email me asap. robina@poplargrove.co.uk.

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Steve R-G
Hi Chris, please book me in ......... :-)

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Steve R-G
Hi Chris, can you pleas put me down on the list
Steve R-G

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Sheila Tidd
Hi that sounds great fun . I would certainly be interested in a trip to Scilly I haven,t camped for years but am very happy to give it a go.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Sep 2013, at 21:05, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The camping spaces go on sale on 1st Oct and we have to act quickly.
I have emailed the membership but not sure if I have details of all new members.
If you haven't received an email and are thinking of coming to Scilly May 3 -5 2014,
pleasae email me asap. [hidden email].

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Scilly-2014-Camping-spaces-tp1641.html

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

George Storton
Hi Robina,

I've just emailed on behalf of Elizabeth and myself!

George

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Ruth Colenso
Can I book a camping place
Ruth

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

robina and chris
Yes Ruth , you need to pay Shelley £36.50
by 29th Sept.  I sent bank details via email

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Jem Bersin
Robina,

Just emailed but no harm I hope in double tapping on the forum... Please could you put myself and Andrea down for a camping pitch on Scilly next year.

Thank you for your help.

Jem

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

pwest88
Hi Chris,

can you book me in for a space and my Girlfriend Amy,
How can we pay?

Cheers Chris

Re: Scilly 2014. Camping spaces

Chris, Robina
We have made a bank payment this evening, so please put myself and Steve down for a camping space.
Carole