Scillies

robina and chris
For All you Scilly folk.
As the ferry from Penzance leaves at 7.30 am (have to be there 6.45am) on Fri 3May,
I have made a reservation at a Hotel near terminal for Thurs 2nd May for all of you. £30.00 per hd.
Need to confirm booking by April, so we have plenty of time to decide if this is the best way, or if you prefer
to travel through the night to Cornwall. I think Colin is considering a mini-bus rather than 3 or 4 cars.
Hope to plan a meeting soon.

Re: Scillies

Marion
Would much prefer to travel down on Thursday and stay overnight, especially if we are competing in our first races on Friday afternoon/eveing. Well done Robina!

Re: Scillies

Happy with £30 for the night before and mini bus option too.
well done guys.