Scillies.

robina and chris
This is to any club member or family/friend of participant who may like to come and support/spectate. We have 1 spare camping space  £35.00ea.x 3nights and 1 spare ferry space £65.00 ret. for the World Gig Championships. 3-6 May. there would also be space in the minibus, to Penzance,
(leaving thurs 2nd lunchtime+cost of overnight accommodation in Penzance).

 There is also 1 further Camping space but own Ferry or Flying would need to be booked.
Get back to me by Fri. am at the latest please, as I then need to sell them on.