Scillies

robina and chris
Spirit of Langstone is booked on the Ferry to St.Mary's Ist April. She should return on 28th May
We have entered a Supervets mens team and Vets ladies fri 3 May,
Both a Ladies and Men's team for the main races,Sat 4th May.
Camping and Ferry crossing all booked and paid. House deposit paid for all the 'Softies'
amongst us.

Our Ambassadors on Scilly are Eithne,Catherine, June,Marion,Natalie Kath and Robina for the Ladies.
Brian, Chris B,Alan R, Errol,Adam,Steve, Colin and Mike for the Men.

So, could the sub committe of Marion, Mike, Robina, Chris, Colin get together
next week sometime to discuss action plan for training etc.Get back with availability,
(Chris B can't do Monday).

Also, anyone who hasn't already done so please forward deposit!

For any club members who are thinking of coming as Spectators, and finding own accommodation and travel,St. Mary's is tightly booked, but you could stay on any of the other Islands and get a ferry to St. Mary's for the event, there are also passenger boats following the Races.
It is  is 3rd-4th May. Brilliant event and the Scillies are lovely !

Re: Scillies

Brian
           Reply   More     Feb 21, 2013; 9:41am   Brian
Many thanks Robina and Chris, one thing has become apparent from being with the gig trailers this week, both will need to be serviced before we go to the Scillies and the trailers need to be changed over, as Heart Of Hayling has the best trailer in my opinion for the long haul down to Cornwall, we also need a jack and a wheelbrace that suits the trailer .
The spare wheels look ok , but need to be checked over in detail.
We now have a bag for storage for each gig cover and also for the storage of each set of new gig cushions to prolong their active life and keep them dry when not in use.
Have fun. Brian

Re: Scillies

Andrew & Debbie B
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Extendable-Wheel-Brace-Wrench-17mm-19mm-21mm-23mm-/250682200669?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item3a5dd2d25d

This look like a reasonable bet ? I prefer the telescopic design, its easier to store than the star shaped ones, and gives much more leverage.

If you want me to buy it please shout.....one or two ?

Andrew