Scillies fitness - 14 min test to be completed by 26 Jan

Scillies fitness - 14 min test to be completed by 26 Jan

Clair Fennessy
Hi there all Scillies rowers, please can you complete the final 14 min test and send to me by email (screen shot of distance). We can then see how you have improved since Oct/Nov. The current erg plans will change in line with the on water training so lookout for new plans via email over the next week or so. We will move towards more anaerobic  work and build the next level before adding speed sessions as we move towards March. Any questions please email me.

Many thanks

Clair