Scillies Update

robina and chris
Spirit of Langstone will be off to the Scillies on 1st April, Chris and I are towing her to Penzance to send her on the Scillonian.
Minibus is now booked for people transport on the 2nd May
Marion is going to coordinate camping arrangements and rooms at the hotel in Penzance.
Mike is coordinating training and will be our first aid person.
We now have Alan Harding joining us so the line up is.

Eithne, Catherine,Paula, Robina,Natalie, Marion, June, Jenny

Mike, Errol, Brian, Chris B. Adam, Colin,Alan R. Alan H.

Kath is coming but not rowing , due to her knee operation,
I'm sure she'll get some great photos!