Scillies Photos and thanks from the girls

Scillies Photos and thanks from the girls

Natalie
To the Scillies Rowers and email from Joy:

Hi Nats, Row and Sharon

Thanks for a great weekend.  Great company in a fantastic location.  The use of your tent Nats was great, I hope you have managed to dry it out OK.  Please could you pass on my thanks to the rest of your club for making us feel most welcome and including us in their activities.  You have a great bunch of people in your club and long may it remain that way.  I hope all the blisters are now starting to heal and that you have alreaady put the club down for the event next year too.

I tried to upload all my photos on to photo bucket, but have now reached my limit.  The link is below.  When I get another hour or so I will try to add all the photos onto another site.

Ta ra for now.

Joy

http://s146.photobucket.com/user/bobjob64/library/#/user/bobjob64/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=136808928159107084187672862452

Pages 1 - 9  !  They were busy bees!

Nx

Re: Scillies Photos and thanks from the girls

Paula Bray
Wow - pretty fab - need not have taken any more with this little stash - how do we preserve them do they stay on forum forever?!!!  I also have load sso any tips on how they get to teh website let me know!