🐳 Scillies Gig deliveries/collections please! Still required....🐞

🐳 Scillies Gig deliveries/collections please! Still required....🐞

Hey towmasters,

Can anyone say now if they can tow a gig to Penzance or back?
Just one trip to fill for SoL.

Spirit.  Out 13 Mar (Simon S 12-14:00)   Home 04 June, (- - -)

Star.    Out 20 Apr (Colin)    Home 21 May (Mike G)

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

simon sprackling
pencil me in for the 13th

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

MtB⚓️
Thanks Si, Mike & Colin, need one more person with a towbar, arhghemmmm.....Don’t be shy I’ve seen them!

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

Hi Matt
I am a afraid I can only help out when it falls on a weekend, or at a push Friday or Monday as I'm in need of that stuff called a salary unfortunately
So if things change and that becomes an option please feel free to let me know.

Thanks tons to those already volunteering.

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

Pop this back up, no gig towers no Scillies!

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

We still need a return tower for SoL on the 4th June please...
MtB