🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Hey towmasters,

Can anyone say if they can recover SoL from Penzance when she’s back ashore? I’ll post the date when known.
Just one trip to fill for SoL.

Spirit.
DONE Out 13 Mar (Simon S 12-14:00)
Home tbc, (- - -)

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

simon sprackling
pencil me in for the 13th

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

MtB⚓️
Thanks Si, Mike & Colin, need one more person with a towbar, arhghemmmm.....Don’t be shy I’ve seen them!

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

Hi Matt
I am a afraid I can only help out when it falls on a weekend, or at a push Friday or Monday as I'm in need of that stuff called a salary unfortunately
So if things change and that becomes an option please feel free to let me know.

Thanks tons to those already volunteering.

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

Pop this back up, no gig towers no Scillies!

Re: 🚙 Towers are the towers 🏰 of this club! Scillies deliveries/collections please!

We still need a return tower for SoL on the 4th June please...

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig deliveries/collections please! Still required....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Thanks Simon and Jax for the full round trip in one day!

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Rachel Norris
 Matt a group of ladies are thinking we might collect SOL and sneak a row somewhere interesting on the way home. If that woud be allowed then I'm happy to tow with my van.

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

MtB⚓️
Great idea Rachel, I’ll let you know the date when Robina hears.

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Adam
Administrator
Are there any oars in the boat Matt?

Like the idea Rach if everything works!

AB
Club Chairman

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

MtB⚓️
I presume so?

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Good point - from recollection there were 3 spares?! Certainly not a full set.

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

There is one grey spare oar, one yellow spare oar and one green spare oar in Spirit.

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

The Gry Maritha is out of service for the next two weeks so Spirit's return is unlikely before then.
They are bringing some gigs on random Scillonian crossings but that is at very short notice so will be for clubs much close to Penzance. I shall keep you posted

Re: 🐳 Scillies Gig collection mission....🐞 thanks Simon and Jax for transporting the first cargos!

Rachel Norris
Thanks all will wait to hear.