Scillies Gig Championshops ITV Footage

Natalie
For those celebrity wannabees (which believe me folks there were a surprising amount) I did a number of searches to try and find all the footage you seemed to be up for during the event...
Should we of resorted to this for attention:

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Man-arrested-waving-manhood-Scilly-World-Gig/story-18924014-detail/story.html#axzz2SnAzFUO2

I think not!!!!

I wonder if the editing of the Shanty as they did has a hidden message ;-)    I could not possibly comment given I was enjoying my delicious Eggs Benedict with the boys!

http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/story/2013-05-04/isles-of-scilly-gig-championship/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-22409960
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-22412497

Some interviews worth listening too - clearly it does not go smoothly for all...

http://www.scillytoday.com/2013/05/06/listen-again-wpgc-2013-friday/

thanks again all for a GREAT weekend...

FYI there is a an option for Glamping we may wish to consider as it mentioned in one of the interviews
http://www.peninnisfarmluxurycamping.co.uk/

Just saying!

Nx