Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Brian
Sorry Natalie , crew complete, but opporttunity to row Sunday at 8.30 see forum.
Brian

On Mar 28, 2013, at 6:30 PM, "Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian if there is still room on the 10:30 Saturday session I can do that too now

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Marion
Hi Brian,
Just spotted that you have put me down for both sessions on saturday. I didn't request these and did say last weekend, amidst all the madness that is a training row, that I am going to Bristol for 2 days so not available? Not sure how I come to be on the list but these places are available for someone else.

Marion