Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Natalie
Hi Brian I can do Saturday 08:30 for Scillys training thanks... Can assist with towing too if the helps.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Brian
Natallie ! Thats fantastic, I have just had an email from Andrew who can only do the recovery,
You have saved my bacon. Thanks for your booking
Brian

On Mar 25, 2013, at 6:16 PM, "Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian I can do Saturday 08:30 for Scillys training thanks... Can assist with towing too if the helps.

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

book us in for Sat 8.30 please.
Robina and Chris

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Alan & Julia
Sorry Brian, can't make Saturday training as we're off to Kent for a wedding - mind you, I know where I'd rather be!!

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Hi Chris  and Robina, looking forward to seeing you both,
Brian

On Mar 25, 2013, at 7:27 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

book us in for Sat 8.30 please.
Robina and Chris

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Good job Julia isnt on the forum.

Saturday 8.30 for me too Brian if still have a space! P

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Brian
Hi Paula, we have space , only 4 rowers so far .
Brian

On Mar 25, 2013, at 8:51 PM, "Paula Bray [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Saturday 8.30 for me too Brian if still have a space! P

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

I'd be up for both sessions on Sat if there is space. Definitely on for the 830 training.

Thanks a mil

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

June
Hi Brian,

Can you put me down for the second session on Saturday if there is still space.
Thanks.

June

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Dear Giggers, here is the latest update for Saturday.
Scillies training 8.30 start
Crew so far
Natalie
Chris B
Robina B
Paula
Eithne
Marion

Club training 10.30 start
Crew so far
Eithne
Marion
June
Brian

A few more names if possible please with the Weymouth Regatta next Saturday.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Alexireson
Hi Brian can I row 1030 sat please.
Also the Easter egg hunt on Sunday does anyone
Know what time it starts? Would like to take family
Many thanks
Ale

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Martin
Hi Brian,

can you put me down for club rowing Saturday @ 10.30?

Thanks

Martin

To unsubscribe from Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing, click here.

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Final Posting for Saturday
Scillies training Depart Berth G17 at 8.30am
Crew
Natalie
Chris B
Robina
Paula
Eithne
Marion
Adam

Saturday club training row Depart 10.30am Berth G17 return to main slipway for tow to red compound with Colin.
Crew
Eithne
Marion
June
Alex
Debbie
Martin
Paul W

Barrier and pontoon code is3854A. Toilets showers code 4006A
Have fun. Brian

Re: Saturday 30th March Scilly Training and members Club Rowing

Hi Brian if there is still room on the 10:30 Saturday session I can do that too now