Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after rowing - brothers and sisters welcome

Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after rowing - brothers and sisters welcome

Hi Juniors

We have been very lucky to be invited once again to Hayling Islands RNLI Lifeboat Station on Saturday 23rd November.
The visit will take place after our Junior rowing session on that Saturday and will be between 2.30 and 3.30/4pm (to be confirmed).

WHEN YOU DROP OFF YOUR JUNIOR FOR ROWING TOMORROW MAKE SURE YOU CHAT WITH ME TO DISCUSS ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE RNLI VISIT. Jackie x

Please add your names below if you would like to go along and be shown all that goes on within a busy and exciting lifeboat station. Jack Anson our very own club member who started with us as a junior and is now a lifeboat crew member will show us around.

Jackie

Andrew, Paula and Jackie (Andrew and Jackie to RNLI)

Nicole
Cerys
Tolly
Freya
Lottie
Liam
Beth
Lily
Sophie
Heidi
Megan

Re: JUNIORS visit to RNLI Hayling Island Saturday 23rd Sept after rowing

Andrew Berry
Yes please !

Re: JUNIORS visit to RNLI Hayling Island Saturday 23rd Nov after rowing

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole. What a fab opputunity for them x

Re: JUNIORS visit to RNLI Hayling Island Saturday 23rd Nov after rowing

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Honestly l can spell big words! I meant to write ‘opportunity’

Re: Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after Junior Training

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Fab! Yes please from Lily!

Re: Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after rowing - brothers and sisters welcome

Re: Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after rowing - brothers and sisters welcome

Emma Walton
Yes please for Heidi

Re: Saturday 23rd November - visit to RNLI after rowing - brothers and sisters welcome

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Jackie,

Regret that Freya's not going to be able to make the RNLI visit this pm, we have birthday fun planned.

Roo