🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

Remember this lass? Just Paint
I need help this week on CShel, daytime Saturday 22nd, who’s gonna step up! Non drip painters x2 required.

Sat 22nd
2pm Mark B, Owen Jones
4pm xxx, xxx
Thursday 20th
10am Simon H, Clare G
12am Simon S, Andrew B

🙋‍♂️ MtB

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Mary Golden
Hi
I (Mary) can do daytime Tuesday....if that’s any good.

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
Thanks Mary, just say a time and I’ll be there too.
Still need more...

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Mary Golden
Derek and I can both be there for midday. I’ve got Pilates and Derek off ‘erg....ing’ ?!?! 😉

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
See you at midday Tues

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

anitapreston
matt, just re-read and can't do daytime today.  I can do Saturday afternoon, if that's any help?

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
Hi Anita, sat not good, I’ll get back to you.

Re: 🥵 Thursday! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Call for Thursdays shift

Re: 🥵 Thursday! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

robina and chris
I can help pm.  have messaged you

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Call for help 20th Feb

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Simon Hughes
Can do Thurs 10 am..

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Clare Gibbs
I can do Thursday 10a.m

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Still more bods required down at the shack, this Thursday 20th
12 midday slot required...

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

robina and chris
I can do 2 hrs today, is 1ish any good.

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Andrew Berry
did u want me today 12 ?

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
Sorry I didn’t reply to these recent offers, busy painting and sorting people rolling up to paint.
I’ll be there again sat/sun, time will be posted here.

Re: 🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

Mark Brownjohn
All being well, I will be there Saturday at 2.00pm
Mark

Re: 🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

OwenJones0
I’d be available to help paint on Saturday afternoon.
Cheers,
Owen

Re: 🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

MtB⚓️
See u at 2pm Owen, if not see u at 4pm.

Re: 🤥 Saturday 22nd! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekend JUST DON’T DRIP”

OwenJones0
Ok, see you then.
Cheers,
Owen