Saturday 1st Feb NO JUNIOR TRAINING

Jackie Tutt
Hi All

There will be no Junior Training on Saturday 1st Feb. Our closest gig club is holding their first regatta at Eastney. However they do not have any juniors and as such will not be holding juniors races unfortunately. We are not in the same racing league as them as we are with the Jurassic League and they have formed a league with London Cornish and other clubs along the coast towards the east. We wanted to support them as this there first regatta and as such will be sending lots of club members to race there. If you wish to go along and support our club you will be more than welcome.

We will shortly post for the following week.
Jackie x

Re: Saturday 1st Feb NO JUNIOR TRAINING

Andrew Berry
So as to keep it simple and avoid potential confusion - I won't post for the next row out of Northney until after 1st Feb, Andrew