Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

robina and chris
Chris and I happy to come on this one.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Thanks thats great see you there.

On Sep 2, 2013, at 5:47 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Chris and I happy to come on this one.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1460.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Mary West joining the crew.we have space for one more rower and can alternate passenger.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Brian,

Would love to join this row if there's still a place.

Roo

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Roo, you complete our crew , looking forward to seeing you on the 14 th September

On Sep 2, 2013, at 8:58 PM, "Roo Lynton-Evans [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Would love to join this row if there's still a place.

Roo

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1464.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Elizabeth is coming along to join the crew on Saturday .

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Marion
Are you full now or do you need any more rowers? Am free if there is space or if you are taking both gigs out but won't be offended if there isn't room now!

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Marion, bowled over by enthusiastic new rowers so will  go for two gigs will confirm to you if any changes arise in good time next week.

On Sep 4, 2013, at 12:44 PM, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are you full now or do you need any more rowers? Am free if there is space or if you are taking both gigs out but won't be offended if there isn't room now!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1484.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Hi Brian - Debbie and I would like to do the 11AM row if you decide to launch a second gig. Thanks Andrew

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Andrew and Debbie, thats fantastic we can now launch two Gigs we have 12 people enough to go with your help to tow . You are both included this is a first .

On Sep 4, 2013, at 9:49 PM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian - Debbie and I would like to do the 11AM row if you decide to launch a second gig. Thanks Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1491.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Hi Giggers, the Marina entry code is now 7472a should you find the Barrier down , you will find a key pad to the right of the barrier at the Marina.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Ali Copeland
Please can I book 2 of us in for rowing - Ivor (non member) and Ali (new member) Copeland Thanks.
Ali Copeland

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Ali, thats great thank you for your booking we are taking both Gigs kindly meet at the Main marina reception at 10.45 am

On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:40 PM, "Ali Copeland [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please can I book 2 of us in for rowing - Ivor (non member) and Ali (new member) Copeland Thanks.
Ali Copeland

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1511.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Kathy and Perry Fox are not coming now.
 Chris and I don't need to come but will adapt to whatever suits.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Hi Brian.
Is there room for young Kieran?
Kevin is on taxi duties, so is available if needed.
Sarah

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
If they both come we have a complete crew for both Gigs , so see Kevin and Kieran at 10. 45 am marina reception ,

On Sep 10, 2013, at 6:26 PM, "sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian.
Is there room for young Kieran?
Kevin is on taxi duties, so is available if needed.
Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1516.html

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

If there is space I would like to join and bring Jayne who is keen to give it a go a following enjoying our open day.

Steve R-G has said he will join us if additional experienced rowers required

Eithne.

Re: Saturday 14th September Open Rowing 11am till 12.30

Brian
Hi Eithne, at the moment we have 14 in two gigs , so we can take yourself and Jane to complete crews and rotate, thanks for your booking  Brian x

Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Saturday-14th-September-Open-Rowing-11am-till-12-30-tp1459p1527.html