SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS FULL

SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS FULL

SV1 are planning to go out on Saturday 6th April 15:30 for training after the Open Row.
Please can crew and cox post availability/non availability here, and be aware this is the plan until IOS, unless there is a crew availablity issue, please discuss with Captains or me, and/or post accordingly.

SuperVets 1 Positions are guides can be adjusted.
Confirmed -  6 Aileen
Confirmed -  5 Paula
Confirmed  - 4/3 Jax Captain
Confirmed - 3/4 Emma
Confirmed - 2/1 Rachel
Confirmed - 1/2 Ali
Confirmed - Nat to fill in Cox: Errol unavailable

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Natalie
I am happy to Cox if needed.

Please post availability or non availability Ladies....

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Emma Walton
I can make it this Weekend šŸ‘

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Yes for me

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Aileen
Yes for Saturday 6 April. Thanks

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Hi Nat
Have let Sheila know that I am not available this weekend
Jackie x

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

See Sheila's post hoping to find a Cox and rowers in order to get out on the water on Saturday

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-S-Vets-2-td53856.html

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Hi Nat.  Iā€™m available this weekend
Sarah xx

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Rachel Norris
Hi Nat I will be there

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Paula Bray
Yes I can do.

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS please post availability incl coxes

Ivor
Ali available to row on 6th at 15.30. Thanks.

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS Jax are you able to make it?

Thanks for response all... everything sorted except for Captain.
I have messaged Jax but no response - if anyone is in contact with her please ask about availablity or if you see her.

Many thanks.

Hi Nat. Jax asked us all to be there so she can definitely make it

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS Jax are you able to make it?

Natalie
Thanks for letting me know Rachel she replied this evening.

Re: SV Training Sat 6th April 15:30 ongoing until IOS Jax are you able to make it?

jax sprackling
yes I will be there sorry!!