SUP Instructor training course

ChrisEllis
Hi All,

Congrats on the 5 mile rows last weekend! Sorry to have missed out.

Please excuse the intrusion. Just wanted to let you know that we (Sandy Point Watersports) are scheduling a Water Skills Academy 3-day SUP Instructor Course at our location at Sparkes Marina. Should any of you feel inclined to become a fully qualified SUP instructor, or just want to enhance your skills, experience or safety on the water, there are a couple of spaces left... if you're interested please contact me, Greg or Rory at team@sandypointwatersports.com

All the best,

Chris