SIDMOUTH CAR SHARING SAT 13TH JULY

robina and chris
Please post on here if you are driving and can offer lifts or if you need a lift.

Gigs to arrive from 7.30 -9am

Coxes meeting  9.15

First race is 10.00am

Re: SIDMOUTH CAR SHARING SAT 13TH JULY

Hi
Can anyone give Kieran a lift please?
Ta xx

Re: SIDMOUTH CAR SHARING SAT 13TH JULY

eimearoc
Hey,
If anyone has space in their car, can I jump in?
Thanks
Eimear

Re: SIDMOUTH CAR SHARING SAT 13TH JULY

Jason Hebblethwaite
Hi I would also like to car share if possible. I need to be back by 8 though which I appreciate might be a push! Let me know if anyone wants to share and I'm happy to chip in or drive.
07956755268

Cheers

Jason

Re: SIDMOUTH CAR SHARING SAT 13TH JULY

eimearoc
Hey,

I will be taking Jas, Sarah B, sent you a message about Kieran.
Eimear