SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Kimberley
Yes please

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Perry
The newly approved RN Portsmouth team will be there in Trafalgar. We intend rowing in Mens and mixed and poss vets races.
We have a few ladies and may look for a couple more on the day to make a composite ladies team.
Perry

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Glynn
Yes please.
Glynn

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Richard B
Yes please for me. But won't be able to hang around all day due to prior commitments in London later in the day.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Jack Shore
Yes please

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yeah please

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Adam
Administrator
Yep please.
Club Chairman

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Yes please!

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

I am keen but it will depend on state of my ankle injury on return.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Martin Evans
I'll be down for this.

Martin

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Carole Driver
Yes please Robina.  If you have space!

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Colin McPhee
Dear Robina

I would be very happy to go and take part inwhat aver races we can

Happy to assist with boat delivery - towing or what ever

Best Wishes

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

.Yes for us

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Roo Lynton-Evans
I'm in!

Roo

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

michelle jones
Yes please

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

Ali Copeland
Yes please for me, if not too late to join in. Thanks. Ali  Copeland
Ali Copeland

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

Molly Blick
Robina - can i just ask - are there no longer any Vets or SV races?

P x

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

robina and chris
Molly, No they changed the format to
Men’s A B and C Lafies A B and C
Mixed Aand B

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

bramleya
Yes please Robina if you have a space. Mandy B
123