SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb Updated with race categories

ECA Pilot Gig Club are holding a Regatta on Sat 1st Feb at their HQ Ferry Rd. Portsmouth.
This is part of the South East England Gig League and whilst we are not members of this league, Eastney have invited us to
join in and racing, they are hoping for London Cornish, Newhaven, Lewes, Rowhedge and others to attend.

If you would like to row please post on here so the Captains can formulate some teams.
You need to post promptly as Eastney require entries by Mon 20th Jan.

CATEGORIES AND RACE ORDER
Ladies C
Mens C
Ladies B
Mens B
Ladies A
Mens A
Mixed B
Mixed A

10am Boats arrive
12.00 First race

Should be finished by 4 pm followed by prizegiving.
Refreshments all day.

Thanks
Robina    (On behalf of the Rowing Captains)

South_East_of_England_League_Regatta_R4-3_14_Jan_2020_cw_Bob_comments.docx

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

MtB⚓️
Thanks Robina
I’ll try Mens Vets if they run one.
I’m also going to help with the course buoys and cheer on our successful teams from the terrace!
Sign up below, I’m sure Mandy will put on a great event.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

simon sprackling
Hi Robina
Always like a race in the Sprackling house .  Yes for Jax An I .

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Caron
Please count me in - sounds like fun!

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Lee Farquhar
Yes please
Jez

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Jez
Yes please
Jez

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Clair Fennessy
What races are they doing?

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

HutchinsonC001
Yes please. Claire

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Hopefully there will be Ladies, Mens, L Vets, L Supervets, M Vets M Svets and mixed categories . Subject to entries.

Depends on who signs up then RC can divvy up teams.

It’s an interesting course close to both sides of the waterway.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Emma Walton
Yes please for me

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

anitapreston
yes please, ladies, vets and supervets

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Bex Marshall
Yes please.
Bex

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Patrick W
Hi Robina,
                 Count me in please wherever there’s a space

Regards Patrick

Ben

Yes please. Any seat going.

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Clair Fennessy
Yes please for ladies open

Thanks

Clair

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Happy to cox if needed

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

douglas smith

 yes please for me if numbers allow

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Aileen
Yes please

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Jason Hebblethwaite
This sounds good, have you got race orders yet as a couple of us need to be away in the afternoon and so availability depends on this.

Cheers

Jason

Re: SEEGL Regatta at Eastney Sat 1st Feb

Jason, all the details now in the link on the header post