SCILLIES FEE REFUNDS

BevW
This post was updated on .
Message for all rowers that had paid their £50 Scillies fee

Hi All,

Please could you send me your bank details so that I can refund the £50 you paid for your regatta fee.

There are now additional requirements for paying new people, so as well as the sort code and account number, please could you also confirm the name of the bank account and whether it is a personal or business account!  Thanks

Either email to bev_whitley@yahoo.co.uk  (there's an underscore between bev and whitley)  or message/WhatsApp to 07739903260

We are currently waiting to find out if we can get the restaurant deposit back.  If we can, I will refund those separately.  I know that some people have said that they are happy to forego the restaurant deposit anyway.  If that is the case then let me know.

Please bear with me as there are a lot of payments to do, but I will get them sorted asap.

Thanks
Bev

Re: SCILLIES FEE REFUNDS

BevW
Hi,
I'll be doing a batch of payments tomorrow - please send me your details if you want me to refund you!
Thanks
Bev