SANTA ROW UPDATE.

We have 26 now wishing to row. +4/5 passengers
At present the weather isn't looking good but the plan is to meet anyway and decide upon conditions on the day.
Hopefully we shall get a break in the weather and get C Shel, Laura Jane and SoL out + hopefully Acorn.
We shall arrange suitable crews+ passengers to row across and any spare can drive or walk over and will get to row in the Fun Races which the Cutters have planned. There will be Gazebo cover etc. at Mike's,
MILLSTREAM COTTAGE (between The Royal Oak and The Mill )

PLEASE WEAR OR BRING WELLIES AS WE ARE LAUNCHING AT NORTH SLIP AND THERE IS NO JETTY
AT THE MILL.
JUNIORS TO WEAR LIFE JACKETS PLEASE.

Thankyou to all who have offered to bring drinks/pies/nibbles etc.
Kath has kindly offered to take across by car to Mike's house.

For those who can ,please meet at the Marina at 10.30am to begin boat preps. Hopefull boats will get away
soon after 11am.

Please check this post on Sat morning for any UPDATES.
At very least we shall still meet up at Mike's and retire to the Pub. still in FESTIVE DRESS!

HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS DAY !

Robina

Christmas day update -Weather looking ok, cloudy with 23mph South Westerley.
See you all tomorrow

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
I am booked on 10am boat,so may not be with
You all till 11am..
Will keep an eye on posts for weather
Cheers,
Russ

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

robina and chris
No probs Russ, if you miss us at the Marina, drive over the bridge to Mike's by the Mill.

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Definitly still ON -see you all there.

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

SarahH
Hi Robina
Not going to make it to the Marina as thought timings were later, but will be at mill approximately 11am.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
Boat is running 30 mins late,
Will see you all round by the Mill...
Cheers,
Russ

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Chris Partridge
It was great to see you all at the Mill today - I hope you all had a great time!

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Brian
Many thanks Mike , Victoria and Chris for providing us with a a great time with the Rowing Club on Boxing Day , the Mulled Wine , mince pies and banter was as always endless . The Races simply added to the occasion which was a lot of fun for us all.

Re: SANTA ROW UPDATE.

Excellent event yesterday bringing the two clubs together - thanks Chris P, Chris B and Robina for the organisation and Mike & Victoria for the incredible hospitality!  Paula Paul & Molly x