SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

On Sat 22nd Dec we shall be running another of our very popular Intra Club Regattas with a Christmas theme.

Santa Hats, Elves, Christmas jumpers, whatever you fancy to RACE in to get into the Christmas Spirit.

Meet at 9am to launch
RACING FROM 10 - 12
Family and friends welcome !

PLEASE POST TO LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMING ALONG - THIS WILL REPLACE JUNIOR ROWING FOR SATURDAY.

Jackie x

Nicole
Lily
Jemima
Liam
Katie

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Andrea Scowen (Nicole)
Yes please for Nicole x

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Yes please from Lily! 🎅

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Jemima Russell
Yes please x

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Katie kavanagh
Yes please from katie

Re: SANTA REGATTA 22nd December - POST IF INTERESTED

Angela Walsh
Megan please