Rowing

Jennie
I should like to row on Sat.June 15th.Oldie,so can row mid week too. Am happy to help in any way I can when you need a pair of hands.

Re: Rowing

Brian
Hi Jennie , i have put you down for the 11am club open rowing session, see you there. Brian

On Jun 10, 2013, at 10:42 AM, "Jennie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I should like to row on Sat.June 15th.Oldie,so can row mid week too. Am happy to help in any way I can when you need a pair of hands.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Rowing-tp719.html

Re: Rowing

Hi Jennie, thats fine see you there. Main marina slipway at 11am. Brian

On Jun 10, 2013, at 10:42 AM, "Jennie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I should like to row on Sat.June 15th.Oldie,so can row mid week too. Am happy to help in any way I can when you need a pair of hands.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Rowing-tp719.html

Re: Rowing

So far we have the following crew members for our Saturday OpEn Row at 11 am
Brian
Anna.
Lilly
Lillys friend