Rowing and Regatta magazine

Chris Partridge
Administrator
British Rowing members get Rowing and Regatta magazine, which is 99 per cent sliding seat related but has just started a 'gig rower's diary' by Mel Williams of Falmouth Ladies. I have attached a scan of the page (sorry about the cutoff - the page is ever so slightly too big!).
Mel's Top Tip: every rower to have a spare soft thole pin next to them in case of accidents...
KSCN0001-001.jpg

Re: Rowing and Regatta magazine

Shelley
Oh well done Chris! I messaged Mel to ask her if it's online anywhere for non-members to read but a scan is just as good.  I'll scan the one from the last magazine and add it here. :o)

Re: Rowing and Regatta magazine

Shelley
Finally found the right button to be able to upload a file!! Happy reading folks. x

Gig_rowers_diary_part_1.pdf